Sunday 13 March 2016

Matcha Powder and Ubiquinol



I have been wanting to make some matcha green tea ice cream, but matcha powder is quite expensive! I found Rishi matcha green tea on iherb at much affordable prices, and successfully made a batch of yummy ice cream.

With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars. Tips: split the order if your order is getting big so that you enjoy free shipping for each order (there is a qualifying amount).





Ubiquinol
has anti-ageing properties, CoQ10 is the more affordable formula but may not suit more matured consumers. Ubiquinol can be quite costly, but it is highly beneficial. (run a search on ubiquinol benefits)

Rishi Match Green Tea Powder - I really wanted to make match ice cream as I can't find any in Australia. I added more powder for my ice cream as I do have higher bitter taste tolerance. It is so good!



Hand Cream - The climate in Australia is dryer, and as soon as we neglect to hydrate and moisturize our skin, wrinkles start to form! I love this Andalou Naturals hand cream, it absorbs quickly but moisturize dry skin so well!

Now Clay Mask is my alternating facial mask now. It is so versatile that it can be used during any season. I will be including a 'recipe' of the clay mask soon. Another plus point is that it's really quite cheap for such high quality clay!


I save at least 30% when buying on iHerb for high quality supplements, health, beauty and household products. 

If it's your first time ordering from iHerb, you can save $5 off your first order using this link: 


With FREE SHIPPING option offered by iHerb, it helps to stretch my dollars.

Happy Smart Shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment